Leadership Masterclass + Certification (CEBL) Bundle
The Certification in Evidence-Based Leadership (CEBL) program is a process which provides leadership and agency operational teams with an efficient and standardized approach for achieving evidence-based organizational excellence and become credentialed in the process. In addition, participation in the training fulfills an organization's initial training requirement for beginning the process of Certification as an Evidence-Based Organization.
Our certification program;
- recognizes and advances the capabilities of leadership and their agencies
- enables professionals to become part of a nationwide network of professionals devoted to improving their productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- enhances the performance of their agencies and organizations, and
- aids in the recruitment and retention of skilled and talented staff members.
The program is offered via 3 channels;
- online on-demand (NOTE: This purchase gives you online access now.)
- at our annual pathways conferences and masterclass workshops, and
- scheduled as a private program by agencies for their employees
An essential part of the program is our comprehensive online self-paced course designed to help participants acquire the skills for building and sustaining an evidence-based organization or program evidence-based approaches will thrive at - even after initial funding has stopped, or staff move on.
NOTE: New certification candidates remain in "Pending" status while undergoing credentialing. Pending status is removed when the candidate successfully completes credentialing requirements.