Organization Certification (CEBO)
Pay application fee here to initiate your Certified Evidence-Based Organization (CEBO) processing. You will receive and email with details on next steps, an account manager will be assigned who will contact you within 24 - 36 hours.
The certification process provides a standard method for systematically building capacity as an Evidence-Based Organization (CEBO), and recognizes the abilities and accomplishments organizations demonstrate in the area of evidence-based policies, programs, and practices. Certification requirements are the same for all types of agencies and organizations.
The following five areas are emphasized:
- Knowledge and use of evidence-based policies, programs, and practices
- Demonstrating effective leadership
- Organizational culture and assessment
- Strategic planning, performance measurement, and program evaluation
- Building capacity and sustainability