Masterclass Only - Strategy and tactics for evidence-based organizational (EBO) sustainability and leadership.
This online course teaches strategy and tactics for evidence-based organizational (EBO) sustainability and leadership. It lays out the template for how leadership at an agency or program can achieve organizational success, and consistently reach or exceed expectations.
Program Learning Goals & Objectives
This program is designed for organizations desiring to become evidence-based and seeking to develop agency/organization-specific strategy and action plans. Participants will be guided to produce strategic and action plans which incorporate the five major components of EBO development:
- Knowledge and use of evidence-based policies, programs, and practices
- Demonstration of effective organizational leadership
- Understanding of organizational culture and use of organizational assessment
- Utilization of effective strategic planning, performance measurement, and program evaluation
- Ongoing efforts to enhance organizational capacity and sustainability
Participants in the course are eligible for Certification in Evidence-Based Leadership (CEBL). The course also serves to meet initial leadership requirements at an organization seeking to become Certified as an Evidence-Based Organization (CEBO).
What's In Your Package?
Your package includes the following;
- Masterclass on-demand course
- Short introductory webinar
- EB resource ebook
Not yet ready to register?