Certification in Evidence-Based Leadership
The Certification in Evidence-Based Leadership (CEBL) program is a system of training, self-study, and implementation planning designed to provide leadership and agency operational teams with a standardized approach to achieving evidence-based organizational excellence, and become credentialed in the process.
(For agencies interested in becoming certified evidence-based organizations, participation in the training is a requirement).
Our certification program;
- recognizes and advances the capabilities of leadership and their agencies
- enables professionals to become part of a nationwide network of professionals devoted to improving their productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- enhances the performance of their agencies and organizations, and
- aids in the recruitment and retention of skilled and talented staff members.
The program is offered via 3 channels;
- as an online on-demand offering
- at our annual pathways conferences and masterclass workshops, and
- scheduled as a private program by agencies for their employees
An essential part of the program is our comprehensive online self-paced course designed to help participants acquire the skills for building and sustaining an evidence-based organization or program evidence-based approaches will thrive at - even after initial funding has stopped, or staff move on.