Certified Human Services Associate (Pending)
The Certified Evidence-Based Associate (CEBA) program is a structured curriculum of training and self-study credentialing procedure established to prepare individuals for a career in human, social and justice services. It also aids in the recruitment and retention of skilled and talented staff members who become part of a nationwide network of professionals devoted to improving their effectiveness and enhancing the performance of their agencies and organizations.
Successful completion of the certification will indicate that you have achieved:
- An Understanding of the Various Human Services Careers
- An Understanding of Evidenced Based Practice as Part of Service Delivery and Intervention Strategies
- An Understanding of Motivational Interviewing Skills and its use in Service Delivery
- An Understanding of Trauma Informed practice for consumers, service delivery agencies, communities, and management of self
- A Review of the Values and Attitudes that are at the Foundation of a Career in Human Services
- A Review of the Knowledge, and Skills Necessary to Support of Consumer’s seeking services
- A Review of the Meaning and Practice of Cultural Humility
- A Review of Evidence Based and Trauma Informed Intervention and Interviewing Strategies
- A Review of Social Work Ethics and response to Ethical Dilemmas that may present themselves in the workplace.
Satisfy minimum requirements established by the Society for Evidence-Based Professionals (EBP Society) as shown below.
- Initial Application & Assessment - Pay required application fee and complete a pre-certification assessment.
- Earn 13 Continuing Education Training Hours - by participating in our online self-paced certification masterclass, successfully complete course exercises, quizzes, and the post-course final exam.
- Earn 5 Continuing Education Training Hours - through combined hours of required reading and online eLearning training on Evidence-based content.
- Earn 2 Continuing Education Training Hours - by completing the in-person Post-Course Debrief (PCD) conducted live - onsite or remote as scheduled by faculty.