FRIDAY October 22, 2021
Advance Skills for Strategic Planning & Implementation
Today’s session is focused on helping participants develop and draft their strategic and implementation action plan spelling out an approach that is designed to ensure success by taking into account their individual circumstances.
Having learned the framework for becoming evidence-based as an organization, (EBO) we will plan for implementation. You will be guided through the development of your agency-specific strategy and action plans for becoming an EBO, tools you will need, and resources for assessing where you are and what to do next.
Participants and their teams will collaborate as teams and be guided to produce strategic and action plans that will focus on the five major components of EBO development. They will use workshop time to develop their agency-specific strategic and action plans. Participants will also be in a position to address the common problems associated with moving from a training environment to the implementation, and evaluation of evidence-based organizational change efforts. Participants will be given the opportunity to develop;
• A plan for infusing financial, budgetary and economic considerations relevant for sustaining programs
• An EBO vision and mission
• Organizational goals and objectives, centered on the 5 key aspects of EBO development
• Strategic and action plans for EBO development
• Action steps to be taken to carry out the strategic plan. These action steps will specify responsible individuals, time-frames, and resources needed
We recommend participation in Day-1 (Leadership Day), or have taken the EBO masterclass (or similar program) in a previous session.
It is beneficial to attend as teams to help accelerate the adoption and transition toward becoming an EBO.
|Event End Date||10/22/2021|
|Cut off date||10/23/2021|
|Speaker||EB Faculty Team. See Program Agenda.|